Tuesday, September 23, 2008
Handy dandy tips
1. Avoid tears while cutting onions, store them in the fridge.
2. Freshen up your dishwashing sponge by microwaving it wet for 30 seconds. (it has to be wet or it will explode :-O)
3. Dab undiluted tea tree oil on pimples or acne marks to lighten them.
4. Take four/six uncoated aspirin tablets, add a drop of water and some honey. Make a paste and apply to face. Best unorthodox peel ever (unless you are allergic to salicylic acid).
5. Soak cut up chicken pieces in a mixture of water, vinegar and salt to rid them of that 'bony and bloody' smell.
6. Mix visine or any eyedrops with loose eyeshadow/pigment to give them more vibrancy.
7. Add a slice of cucumber and a wedge of lime/lemon to add oomph to your drinking water.
8. A quick mani/pedi is soaking hands and feet in a solution of water and soda bicarbonate (baking soda).
9. Kandoo Baby wipes make great make-up removing clothes and are cheaper too.
10. Add a stick of cinnamon to your cup of tea to spice it up.
More in another post...
(like the house i drew in paint ? lol)