Monday, July 28, 2008

Disturbing things...


No, not the picture. Last night was a delightful night as I curled up in bed, ready to watch the last few minutes of 'Chelsea Lately' and 'Good Eats' on different channels respectively. And then, all the delightfulness died. I stumbled upon show on MSNBC called 'The Longest Night: Secrets of the Austrian Cellar'. I wasn't able to sleep through the night due to the awful nature of the story. Real story that is. A father kept his daughter captive for 24 years in a cellar built in his own house and the rest is so gory... Read it here
What weird things happen in this world. Today was spent pretty much applying to places and stuff. I spoke to a good old friend, Kawsar, for a bit and it was great catching up. I went out for a walk and came back home within half an hour to avoid any sudden downpours. I whipped up a quick stir fry with zucchini, green beans, spinach, broccoli and ground beef. I know thats a weird combination but you know how everything tastes better with ground beef. Plus, I don't eat red meat that often but I was really craving it. I mean its better than having a burger right? Had more of the cheesecake bars and as a tribute, I even took a picture of it. Yay for food.

No comments: