Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Stressed

Nine days till I go home. Wow.

One 20 page paper
One 15 page paper
Two 7 page papers
One functional database

In nine days all that? Should be doable. Need to OD on some tea, coffee, music, sugar, etc. all the uppity I can get. I am so stressed that I am getting pimples all over my face. Achy pimples. I have under-eye circles, bags, crows feet...name it and I have got it. All at the tender age of 24. LOL. No but seriously, I haven't slept in a long time. I can't remember the last time I had a decent 8 hours of sleep...or even 7, 6 or 5 hours.
I need to get home asap so I can sleep, eat, think and function normally. Hope everything thats not going well in my life right now will get back to normal soon...I always want the best when someone else is involved in my life in any way...but then again it takes two.
Argh---need time to release all this stress.

No comments: