Thursday, December 20, 2007

dinners shminners

Eid Mubarak!

-Have been going to endless eat-a-thons ever since yesterday i.e. dinners at family friends and other people's places all dressed up in traditional garb...I love to dress up though but then I also need to loosen them pants and drawstrings everytime I eat... I am so, so, so stuffed. I just got back from a dinner. I can't believe a foodie like me could get tired of foood but I am this time round.
-Eid-ul-Adha is all about eating tons of meat. Lamb, Beef and chicken. In forms or curries, pilafs, etc. It's also about hugging loved ones and being kind. Cliched as it may sound, I am doing all of it lol.
-I just had an orange to melt it down but don't think a teensy orange will be able to hold up to all that grease.
-Weather here is divine. Thank you Lord!
-I have been trying to put my mind together...still a wee bit jet-lagged so I wake up at wee hours and sleep at...you guessed it...wee hours. Wee.
-Got an A- in this one final project so a little happy about that.

No comments: