I was recently tagged by Le Midget to share 6 random facts. So here goes!Here are the Rules:
1. Link to the person who tagged you
2. Post the rules on your blog
3. Share six non-important things/habits/quirks about yourself
4. Tag six random people at the end of your post by linking to their blogs
5. Let each random person know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their website
Six random facts about me:
1. I love salted butter. I have to have butter in my fridge at all times or I get paranoid. I dab some on hand-rolled bread (roti), I add some to my dal (lentil soup) and the list goes on. Every time I go to Denny's or IHOP I always ask for extra butter on the side. Clearly, I am not concerned about the huge bulges forming on various parts of my body. Final point: I love butter!
2. Night-time weirdnesses: I grit/grind my teeth at night a lotttt (probably pent-up stress). The nice orthodontist in Oman gave me a night-guard to wear while sleeping. It helps. Another, I wake up at least twice to pee in the middle of the night.
3. I am terrified of loud noises. Could be a thud, a burst, crackle or anything. From fireworks to gun-shot sounds, I am absolutely horrified of all kinds of loud disturbing sounds. Hence my hands are always shoved up in my ears in the event of a loud sound (even when I go to sleep I shove a bit of my blanket in my ears to block any sound).
4. I like walking around aimlessly in grocery stores and I'd rather do that than go out dancing. I go from aisle to aisle peering at the latest deals and steals. I particularly enjoy the bulk nuts/candy section...nice to try stuff out while I am there :-D
5. I have never had a laptop. Ever.
6. My absolute favorite food is tandoori chicken (besides many more). Particularly, the one that is sold at a food vendor 5 minutes drive from my house in Oman. They make the chicken just right on the grill with optimum char and they provide a delicious tart yogurt dressing on the side. Right next to that food stall is another stall that makes stuffed bread and I love their chicken stuffed and cheese stuffed breads. They make them hand-fluffed inside a clay oven. You could wolf an entire meal for about 5 dollars and be stuffed up to your neck.
And now I tag:
Makeup By RenRen
A Day in the life of Jinah Chae
Ask a Makeup Guru
The Indian Make-up Diva