Monday, October 6, 2008

I don't know what to say...

So we are all aware of the recent/current showdown on wall street--as a result of which many people and their lives have gone into a sudden financial shock. I just read this story about a 45 year old man in L.A. who shot his children, wife, mother-in-law and himself because of financial woes. The man had a master’s of business administration in finance and had worked for PricewaterhouseCoopers and Sony Pictures, but he had been unemployed for several months (New York Times). I am so disheartened to have read this. Unimaginably devastating. I am praying day and night that all these problems go away soon and everyones lives that has been affected by this crisis be restored to normalcy. On a different note, I went to the gym today for a bit. Don't have any energy but I just go because I get to sit on a bike and watch E!. Whats up with b.o that smells like puke? Something to think about...(unless its like a real disease).

time to eat something. yes its 2am

No comments: