Saturday, March 1, 2008

Holy Pink Pagoda.

Saturdays Shmaturdays...

Well last night was not a blast. People right above me partied till real late and you could actually hear them talking, giggling and being underage. It was just too loud and I was irking in pain---period pain that is. So you can imagine, yet another night of 40 winks. Just a lot of hyperventilating and all. Anyhoo,
I made some mean eggs this morning. I put onion, jalapeno, tomatoes, portabello mushrooms parmigiano reggiano, milk, salt, and pepper. Wow, almost like a frittata. Toasted a few slices of bread and inhaled it all while watching this movie called 'The Little Black Book'. Sub par performances by Brittany Murphy and the likes. Moral of the movie: Don't look through your boyfriend's palm pilot. After that I attempted working on that Wikipedia paper. The paper that is taking over my life in a leech sort of a way. Queer. Then I started rummaging through my stuff looking for the ferofol tabs (folic acid + iron) that Maa always packs for me in the little meds bag she makes. I need to take these tabs because I am a little anemic and when its this time of the month, let's just say its very hard not to look blue. Found them and also found the OPI Nail Lacquer that Nora gave for my birthday last year. The shade is a very bright pink with silver microshimmer, yes I can be discreetly descriptive. The shade's called 'Holy Pink Pagoda'. Put that on and now I am looking at my pudgy fingers and they look like a five year old's hands. Oh well, its something unique to me, this whole pudginess or as Naima would like to call it, 'baby fatness'. Oh and then I cooked some salmon for later. I made it curry style...I usually bake it with olive oil, lemon juice, garlic, parsley, salt and pepper. A la Mediterranean style. But this time I put a curry twist on it and put tomatoes, turmeric, cumin, chillies, etc. Not too shabby. Okay, I need to stop talking about food. A mini rant, those Glade plug-ins that used to run for $5 a year ago or something are now like $2.47 at Wal Mart. They are so so bad, gives me a headache every time I plug it in because they are so strong and pierce through your nose into your brain. The scent I got is the Vanilla and Jasmine but to me it smells like roach medicine. No wonder they are so cheap now. I think Hawaiian Breeze is better although very strong as well...End of complaint.
Okay, time to work...

1 comment:

Hellzparadise said...

There was a time when I used to write on blogs, but then I stopped. Thinking of beginning to write again for my own pleasure if not for the general public, and years down the line when my homepage is 100 pages deep, I will have you to thank for inspiring me to find this magnificient outlet. A page out of the life of hot girl, a.k.a, your blog is a very interesting read Nafs :) but a request, do write more ofthose metaphorical innuendos. This is me, signing out. :)