Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Stuck in a rut

Yes this is a semi-ranting post. I am upset... And no it's not about the fact that I have had no recent luck with job-searching and every time I've had luck, companies turn me down because I am on a F-1 visa and will require sponsorship in the future, it's not about the fact that I live in a place like Buffalo where the only thing that changes is the season and nothing else, and it's not about the fact that I have to become independent soon or else I have to get married...
It's about the fact that I have these ugly, beady, oil pimples on my forehead that are popping up together like a tight army. It's about the fact that my hair is like so weirdly dry and becoming this dirty brown color that I absolutely hate. It's about the fact that I have been sleeping really, really late every night thinking about the billion things going through my mind such as the deaths of Baby Khala and Boro Mama. It's about the fact that the voice, scent and giggles of Baby Khala still echoes through my mind and I cannot absolutely believe that she is gone. It's about the fact that I am not with my mom, dad and sister now and instead waiting here(dare I say it) to conquer the 'American Dream'. It's about the fact that I am stressing so much about being far, far away from the homeland that I am breaking out (in pimples) left, right and center and no matter what, the signs of dismay won't go away.
So there you go, a concise list of all the things going on in my life and what is bothering me and what is not. That is not a complete list by the way, the complete list I don't think even my conscience knows it...

No comments: