Saturday, August 2, 2008

August beginnings

*Yawn* so August is here. Nothing has changed except for the fact that the unemployment rate has reached an all time high (in 4 years) of 5.7%. You can read it more at some news sources like CNN. My internet is acting silly so can't put a source here now. I am confused about a ton of things. I might be going to new york city for a month after my lease is up here. Just the fact that I will be staying in a new city for an extended period of time makes my muscle twitch. I mean I am a small town kind of girl. I am not a city type person. I know there are a ton of people who move from small towns to big cities and transition into it pretty well. I just hope something works out for me soon *all fingers crossed*. I have upped my eating a bit too much. Jasmine today (Iced-tea with extra creamer, curry rolls and pad kee mow), Chinese tomorrow (Fried rice with greasy dishes), etc. etc. This mouth of mine, needs to go away. I will never become the size I want until I stop this mouth of mine. It never says no to food...ever. Okay, I am not in a very good mood now due to various reasons. All I can say is, once I get a nice job, I will make some very big changes in my life...I hope its soon :)

1 comment:

Hellzparadise said...

I miss our talks daffy :<