Saturday, February 16, 2008

Life goes on...or does it?



...So those are supposed to be the trends for spring this year. They've also mentioned that rosy cheeks, thick brows and straight strands are the 'in' things. Either that or they just people to purchased the $119 T3 flat iron. Oh what I would do for a GHD iron--apparently it is supposed to be the best. Currently I am using the CHI 2 inches. It's just about okay...I usually just straighten the bangs around my face to give some structure to my otherwise haphazard hair...and face. That wasn't a rant---just an itch :).




On a more serious note, I was devastated after finding out about the NIU shooting. What is this world coming to? I haven't been able to sleep at night, thinking about all those victims. They probably just went to class like happy campers, not even expecting to die in their wildest dreams. Oh god, why can't this coutnry have stricter gun control. Oh read this --The Green Bay, Wis., gun dealer who sold Northern Illinois University killer Stephen Kazmierczak empty magazines and a holster for a semi-automatic pistol also sold a gun to the killer in the worst mass shooting in modern U.S. history.


Just hope all those innocent souls rest in peace.

No comments: