Monday, November 17, 2008

Helloo

Okay, so I was just reading my couple previous posts and they have been so boring cos I kinda stopped writing in detail. I mean what is going on? Definitely not writer's block...maybe lazy-person-who'd-rather-see-whats-new-on-facebook block! Anyways, so what's been up man? Its snowing outsidee!!! I went on-campus to the post office to mail out a few thank you and happy holidays cards! Argh it was so cold. Still is. My ears probably fell off. I dunno. The whole transition from summer to fall then fall to winter can sometimes be a little tumultuous but nonetheless is a part of life. So I've not been working out simply because I don't feel like it. Mahrin's wedding was a big motivating factor and although I didn't work out as much as I would have liked to prior to that, I did do some. So my hair is so short (for me). I can't put it up with a claw clip, I can't braid it, argh! I guess I am going to have to wait for it to grow. I was watching food network today and all the gazillion recipes of oven roasted turkey, stuffing, candied yams, green beans (i like to call them haricot verts) and more was making my mouth water! I love thanksgiving food but it also induces thanksgiving coma (the drowsy, sluggish, sleepy feeling you get after consuming copious amounts of wholesome food). I miss mommy, daddy and sissy a lot! I want to go home. It's time.

No comments: