Monday, November 24, 2008

Coupons shmoupons


So for all my lovely readers in the US, here some coupons for the holiday season (some actually expire soon so check them out soon!)I have some for my lovely out of US readers as well, but not that many :( sorry, but still love you all just as much :-D

$5 off any purchase at American Eagle Outfitters
$10 off $25 purchase at JCPenneys
25% off at Victoria's Secret on any single purchase (its in my email and I can't save it as an image so if you want it, let me know, I will forward it to you :)
10% off purchase on eBay, use code CHOLIDAYNOV2008 at checkout (expires 11/30)
15% off purchase on eBay, use code CHOLIDAYSAVE15P at checkout (this one I am not too sure about but try it out)

For more coupons, try www.retailmenot.com or www.dealio.com

No comments: