Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Upside down smile = sad clown


Way too much stuff going on to put on here, but i can do a brief summary:
Mom's been here 11 days now and I must say it makes me very, very happy that she is here and I am not sleeping in a dark empty room.
We have gone to many places from the malls to niagara falls.
Mom's brother from canada was here with aunt and the two kids. It was an awesome weekend.
I miss them, *tear*.
Robbie came yesterday:)
---um yeah, I am not in writing mood so much.
Some stuff still bothering me and once again can't be mentioned here.

2 comments:

Hellzparadise said...

Your world will unfold the way you imagined it would unfold :), ektoo shomoi dao.

Hellzparadise said...

hey, so tired from the day's events, passin out but before that wanted to say wats goin on and how are u doing? is everything honky dory? did robi leave? how is aunty and tomar ki obostha...ekhane paglami nafisa...onek shoondor jaiga...it truly is another world.