Wednesday, October 24, 2007

A Blessed Flu...NOT

So,
I haven't been here in a while. Not unusual. I told to myself prior to blogging that I would not be able to keep up on a daily basis. I have been miserably sick since last night. I have been ODing on Advils like nobody's business. No good. I have been drinking all kinds of teas: Green Tea, Orange Pekoe Tea, etc. No good. I even gargled with a concoction of warm water and salt. So so. The question then remains that why would I get struck by the bug once again only after being struck by it like twice before in the last two months. Like those trips to the ER wasn't enough. Heavy Sigh.
I still went to work, still went to the gym and still managed to sport a smile. A real smile. There could be worse things happening to people. Actually, I am sure there are worse things happening to people. So...now I am going to hit the sack for an early shut-eye (as opposed to my usual post 2a.m. sleeping time).

I wish I could get some warm hugs for a loved one. I am one of those people who heals with love. It's just that love isn't in the immediate surroundings. *Grumble*

Okay a wee bit of tv and I am off to sleepy land...(Oh please Advil---make me feel better)

No comments: