Tuesday, June 3, 2008

No motivation


Yes, as of late, I have had zero motivation to do just about anything. No I am not getting suicidal or morbid. Just not feeling it you know. I could point a gazillion successful people who feel the same once in a while or all the time. Oh well, hope it will pass. By the by, I have been having this weird sleeping problem. I haven't been able to sleep properly for a week now...those under-eye circles and wrinkly skin are all creeping up. Gosh, I will be 25 in 3 days which means I am going to have to soon start using richer night creams, eye creams, firming masks and stuff. I'm not saying I am a wrinkly old lady...but I have read in magazines and heard from beauticians that it is necessary to use the appropriate skin products and be wary from early on. The whole 'beauty is only skin deep' is so full of balderdash. I mean I wish it was like that but we all know very well that it isn't. People are so taken over my physical looks that anything else takes a while to seep in. That wasn't a generalization, there are good people in this world as well.
So remember how I had started working out and stuff about a month and half ago, oh all that has gone to pluto. I mean I did enjoy while mommy was here and a whole bunch of buddies but my butt didn't enjoy it. I will probably go down for a walk in a bit. Oh another oops, I have ran out of my MAC foundation and I just haven't had the courage to shell out $28 something for the perfect shade of foundation. Only if drugstore brands carried my yellowy shade. Everything in Wal-Mart and Walgreens is for like either super-white people or super-black people...whatever happened to the in-betweeners? But a tip, the wrong shade of foundation can create havoc if you want to look good...it totally spoils the look. Oh well, let's see what I could do. Mahrin's engagement party is this weekend and I am looking forward to that. Time for a little promenade by thyself...
Tata

No comments: