Wednesday, September 23, 2009

What Dreams May Come...


Sooo, last night, I saw a dream. A real detailed one and I am going to write about it as much as I can remember. Before I begin, let me tell you that I watched parts of Wolverine: X-men Origins yesterday evening. I say that because I read somewhere that dreams we see are results of the thoughts of that particular day.

It is a bright sunny day. We are in front of a house getting ready to go somewhere. I and some other people are going in a car, a beat up buick type car and there's a blue Colemans lunch box packed with food. We are going to Sydney, Australia. I saw glimpses of some relatives. Then I fall in love with some random person whose face resembled Tom Hanks. We are sooo in love. Then, all of a sudden, all the people who were in the car including mr. tom hanks lookalike and me are in a japanese facility in Japan. The background is now ashen and sombre. Everyone looks naked...everyone has brusies and a scratches on their faces. We are all being biologically altered for future weaponry. I walk around, look at the lines of people, they are waiting for something, blank stares on their faces. I am then informed that everyone's memories has been erased. Until now I am not too sad because I am aware of everything around me and also that my memory is intact, in fact I am happy. Soon, in that line, I see my lover. He too is erased off his memory.I feel immense pain after seeing how blank he looked. I then go to get my memory erased too.


Then, I wake up because its time to go to someone's house for Eid lunch.

No comments: