Saturday, January 17, 2009

Its 4 in the AM and I am awake!

Yuppers! Thats what happens when you've successfully mastered waking up at 2 or 3pm everyday. Well todays reason I can explain a little well. So today I woke up at 7am because it got so so soooo cold. I woke up, turned on my space heater, put sweat pants on, hoodie on, socks on, tons of blankets on and just couldn't sleep. I am one of those with poor circulation and yada yada so my body takes much longer to heat or warm up. So yeah then I was awake till 1 and then fell asleep again till 4. Man its been cold. My back and everything has been sore because I keep shaking due to the cold and just clenching my body in general. I guess the cold makes people hungry and want to eat a lot of food. I ate a whole chicken finger sub and three grease-smeared garlic knots in less than 10 minutes with a side of ocean spray cranberry juice (light). LOL. What else? Life's weird now. All I can think of at this moment is just to thank God that I have running heat, running hot water, warm clothes and food to eat. There are people dying in numbers everyday (Gaza at the moment) and there are people like us who have everything yet find something to complain about. Okay, although I bid you goodnite here, I am actually STILL not sleepy~argh! ki kora jaey (what to do in bangla)! Just watch informercials and browse. Toodles~

No comments: