Saturday, April 18, 2009

Hmmm


Long time again I see. So my friend Julie from Buffalo came to visit me here in Oman this past week. She left yesterday and it was a fun week! We did as much as we could in the week that she was here. From tasting authentic turkish food to taking long strolls in the beach, we did all the things she wanted to. Now that she is gone, I have to go back to work. I am so tired because it has gotten so hot here. The true color of Oman: scorching hot! I still haven't lost any weight. I have gotten so darn tan these few days, its annoying the crap out of me. I am not one of those people who loves fair skin but I like my controlled tan. Now I am like 4 shades darker than I actually am. I am trying things like grated cucumber but to no avail. Hopefully my original color will return. I am lazy right now so will write more later.

No comments: