Sunday, January 11, 2009

Golden Globes and more...

So it was a thrill watching the Golden Globes tonight, especially because 'Slumdog Millionaire' sweeped so many awards, including Best Motion Picture. I think Danny Boyle is pure genius, he made this movie what it is. I was particularly irked when they mispronounced A.R. Rahman's name twice. The second time David Duchovny came on stage to present an award and prior to doing that he goes: 'The person who won the award his name is actually A.R. Rumen'. I was just like wow...in attempt to correct it you mess it up even more. Anyways, it was nice seeing the show. I was so happy that
Kate Winslet, Laura Linney and Wall-E won awards. So guys, its funny how at the end of the day natural remedies are the best remedies. Remember I was using that Clean and Clear Advantage Acne Spot Treatment for like 6 months, we-ell, that one busted my skin a lot and left a hell lotta scabs on my face that I have been trying to get rid till now. But last week I went and purchased Burt's Bees Herbal Blemish Stick which is 100% natural and is basically a concoction of various oils suspended in natural alcohol. This thing has been working amazing. I mean it has dried out a few pimples and is not making them any worse or leaving scabs behind. I still have a long way to go in terms of getting scab marks lightened but just seeing a slight improvement makes me feel so much better! Stay away from that Clean and Clear spot treatment, it's pure evil!

No comments: