Thursday, August 7, 2008

And we can ride the boogie

I need to, need to, need stop these unstoppable bouts of bitterness in me. I am really not that bitter. Situations, circumstances, weather, pimples, etc. all account for the acerbity. I am trying to amend myself and be more sunny, bright and bubblegum princess like.
I had a great day today, I went to the gym with Gowri and Julie. We had a light day today at the gym but nevertheless got them endorphins running. After that we all went to Galleria for a bit, Gowri and Julie needed to stop at the MAC store. Stepped out of there quickly and soon the sky got so heavy with moss greenish clouds and crackling noises. It started raining like a mad man. After that, Gowri dragged me along to Samah's place for a random get-together. Samah is a beautiful girl who made such scrumptious dishes, like punch with french vanilla ice-cream swirled in (its awesome, although I did almost call it weird before tasting it). She made this really decadent dessert, with condensed milk, cool whip, crushed pineapple and chopped walnuts. This one was so good too. She made enchiladas which were awesome as well and a whole bunch of other stuff. It was a great time.

No comments: